In the Garden of Gethsemane was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to delete.
Googling for "In the Garden of Gethsemane" "adam lowe"  gives us one result; to an entry in Adam Lowe's blog discussing sending the manuscript to publishers . Vanity. -Pyrop 00:43, Nov 16, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete non-notable literary advert. Fire Star 02:27, 16 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Any article that begins "According to rumor" is in trouble. Ad. Geogre 04:04, 16 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Rumors and forward looking statements. --MarkSweep 07:33, 16 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- The Voynich Manuscript or The Moswell Plan this isn't. Until this "controversial manuscript" reaches the fame of those, it's not worth an article. Delete. Inky 21:44, 17 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, rumour = baseless = unencyopedic - Mailer diablo 03:04, 22 Nov 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.